Apr 22,2015
Charlotte
Ally
By: 'Steve Taylor'
Apr 22,2015
I would like to give a huge hank you to the folk at Northwoods (Bromley) that I have been dealing with for the past few weeks. I've been talking with, and communicating with, Charlotte, Felicity and Ally. They have all been so helpful, professional and courteous throughout my time dealing with them. I am an owner of an investment flat, living in the States , but with my home and background in Bromley. In January I eventually managed to evict a tenant from my flat in Croydon. She had been living in my flat for over a year, without paying any rent at all, and when I did gain acces, the place had been trashed! I arranged to have the place completely redecorated and renovated, and was looking for the best way to again start renting the place and have someone look after it for me. I looked at the traditional agents, with the traditional management deals........ But while doing so, came across Northwoods, and saw their Guaranteed rent option. This actually sounded too good to be true to me, so I checked it out quite a bit, before deciding to contact them.
Anyway ..... Contact them I did, and since that time I could not be more pleased with how they have conducted themselves. I was paid my Guaranteed rent on the due date, even though they had not yet found suitable tenants for my flat. They really were looking for the right tenants, with the right background checks and guarantors etc. so they could rent the place with confidence. They have since found tenants and all appears to be going well.
I only have a couple of investment properties...... But I will definitely ask Northwoods to step in next time my other property is looking for someone to manage it on my behalf.

Northwood