Apr 22,2015
By: 'Geoff Marsh'
Apr 22,2015
I have found the staff members at Choices Caterham branch to be thoroughly professional in dealing with my enquiries Re the letting of 1 St Marys Mount.I met Matthew Fay at the property for the initial viewing,he was very polite and helpful and answered any queries I had satisfactorily.
After I decided I would like to go ahead with the rental contract all matters re the property rental were dealt with by Chester Freitas,I have found Chester to be very helpful at all times,he has satisfactorily addressed any questions I had Re utility suppliers,signing of contract,hand over of keys etc.
I would have no hesitation in using Choices again in the future and would recommend them to others.

Choices