Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
I was extremely impressed with Ocean. We viewed a few properties and were always assigned the same agent. This meant we did not keep on having to explain our circumstances. Jason got to know us and what we were looking for and hence, when our initial purchase fell through, he found us the perfect house. The thing which struck me most was how honest and trustworthy he was. If a house had faults, he didn't gloss over them or try and put an estate egent's spin on them. He was upfront and direct and we really appreciated the lack of BS. It meant that when he said he had found us a great house, we had every faith in him. The after-sales agent, Claire, was also professional and upfront. She worked really hard to hold everything together, which was no easy job as unfortunately the seller started to become quite difficult about a moving out date. However, we got there in the end and we were extremely happy with the service Ocean provided. Overall: PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, HARDWORKING AND LIKEABLE. I would not hesitate to use them if we ever decided to sell our house.

Ocean Estate Agents