Apr 21,2015
By: 'Sam Miller'
Apr 21,2015
I first met Lee when he came to value my home back in March, initially I was unsure if I wanted to sale. I had 3 valuations from all the local agents within Sandhurst as recommended by a friend. I must say Lee's energy and enthusiasm was fantastic, something the other two seemed to be lacking. It was as if it was just another house to sell for them. He had many statistics to go on and produced great examples where other agents had struggled to achieve similar values as to what I was looking for. Prospect had all the right marketing tools and extra exposer via the internet and the local offices that would help with my onward search. I decided to go with Lee and Prospect despite being the highest of the 3 valuations. Within 2 weeks I had some great viewings and 2 full asking price offers to decide upon. Congratulations to Ross the manager for having a very successful and knowledgeable team in Sandhurst.
By: Prospect Estate Agency
Apr 23, 2015
Thank you for the five stars and for sharing your positive experience.

Prospect Estate Agency