Apr 21,2015
Kate
By: 'Emma'
Apr 21,2015
I am an investor in Hull and we are looking to build up a portfolio locally. I have purchased two properties from Springbok. The houses listed by Springbok match my criteria very well. As I think they charge less than the local agents so that discount is passed on to both the seller and me. Also once offer has been accepted, the process is very efficient. kate has been very dilligent in chasing all people involved, which is very much needed in this industry. Overall we are happy with the houses and the purchase process. I would love to purchase more from them in the near future.
I was the buyer so didn't not have pay fees. But I heard from the sellers that the fees are very reasonable.
By: Springbok Properties
Apr 22, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you felt we were diligent and efficient. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties