Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
I found the experience of using Romans to purchase my first property through to be a pleasure. I had initially had dealings with Haart and Mann & Co. who were appalling in every department from attitude to doing what they said they would do when they said they would do it.

My first interaction with Romans was with James Atkins who showed me round a couple of properties. He was confident, assertive and didn't push me (having worked in Sales myself in the past it's a pet hate to be obviously 'sold to'). Once I had found a property to purchase Matt Penfold took over the negotiation piece and managed the process expertly. He kept me in the loop at all times which was all I could ask for and never once gave me reason to be concerned ¢â‚¬â€œ despite hitting a number of stumbling blocks along the way. I appreciated his candid and positive approach.

Once the purchase of the property had been agreed, I dealt with Alison Savva in Move Management. Again her approach was direct, honest and professional. She made me feel like the only client she was dealing with through the whole 3/4 month process which was reassuring at all times.

In summary, I believe Romans portray and deliver far better than their competitors with the Farnborough branch showing a real professional edge. The Move Management process was dynamic and transparent ¢â‚¬â€œ keep it up. It's what service should be all about!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 7! To leave a new review of Romans Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 7