Apr 21,2015
By: 'Jh'
Apr 21,2015
I had the full managed service as a landlord from this shower.

When 1 tennant moved out I had to chase him for outstanding monies as the advice given was that hey couldn't do more than send letters. They arranged a full clean if the house as it was filthy & tried to charge me nearly ‚£1000 for doing so. When I went to view the property post clean, no-one had been in at all. I complained to them but was then told that even though they had arranged the deep clean, I would have to speak to the cleaning company directly ass it was not their job.

This was the top of the iceberg. Calls never replied to, emails unanswered, credit checks on tenants not done properly, poor servuce all round.

In the end I went through their exhaustive complaints procedures that they themselves didn't follow & agreed compensation for mismanagement. I oy got their attention as I looked up the email address of their directors & communicated with them directly (Jim white is currently the CFO).

I am so close to being shot of these - just a small deduction from the deposit from my last tenant to be received, but guess what ? They've deducted rent & legal protection from a deposit when I have no tenants with them any longer! The fight goes on

NEVER EVER EVER use these people. They are useless & uncommunicative.
Done the job that they were pair to do.
Attached Files