Apr 21,2015
By: 'Eva Rubinova'
Apr 21,2015
I am a tenant renting an apartment with MANN countrywide. The beginning of the process was very dissatisfactory and I am pleased that the property is not managed by this agency, because the communication was very difficult.

I went for a viewing of a very nice apartment that was, however, left in a very bad condition by the previous tenant. The agent reassured me that the place will be cleaned professionaly (including carpet cleaning) and that major issues that I named will be repaired. So I agreed and in a couple of weeks signed the contract.

To my surprise, when I arrived to the apartment, none of the promises were fulfilled. I contacted the agency on several occasions and they told me that it was the landlords responsibility, but that they were trying to contact him to put things in order. After several days, I called the landlord myself, and I found out that the agency in fact never attempted to contact him. We personaly agreed on all the issues and solved the situation. However, because of the miscommunication from the agency, my moving was delayed by more than a week and the period was very stressful.

I would not recommend this agency because they made promises that were not fulfilled and then told me that it was not their responsibility. They also did not tell the truth on several occasions which delayed solving the problem.

Mann