Apr 21,2015
By: 'Jia'
Apr 21,2015
The services that I received from Prajeet and Henri was good. They keep me updated through out the letting process.

The reason I rated average is:
1. Since I agreed to use Gibbs Gillespie as the sole agency, I have sent a few emails with queries to the letting manager, letting consultant and letting administrator (Danielle) and no one replied to any of my emails. Every time I had to phone the office to be able to solve my query. They only email and call me when they needs a payment or needs us to sign the tenancy agreement. Also they do not have the courtesy to reply my email for acknowledgement.
2. Hidden costs: we have taken the full management package. We have not been told that we need to pay agreement fee, inventory fee and tenants deposit scheme fees etc. until we received our first statement. We also did not know when/how we will receive the rental payments.
Overall services need to be improved. Landlords should be kept updated after a Tenant has been found not only during the viewing stage.
Attached Files
I was not aware that we need to pay for agreement, inventory and tenants deposit scheme etc.
By: KM
Apr 22, 2015
Dear Jia,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear that Henri & Prajeet were of service to you during the tenant finding process,
Naturally, we are disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the lettings process, I would advise that during your valuation you would have been advised of our levels of service and fee's associated with the letting of your property.
However, please accept my apologies if any of the information has not been communicated to you correctly,
I hope this clarifies the matter, please let me know if you have any further queries,
Best regards