Apr 21,2015
Mathew
Annie
By: 'Doug Mobley'
Apr 21,2015
These guys always seem to be cheerful yet professional, always helpful, and ready to deal with any queries and misunderstandings. They've always been flexible to my needs/timetable, and tactful and understanding whenever I've gotten/done something wrong.

Mathew showed me around the property first, presented the place well, and made the whole application and moving in process pretty flawless to be honest.

Annie has dealt with all of my queries and problems, whether by phone, email or in person, really well and really professionally.

I wouldn't want to leave Craig Johnson off the list of staff I'd interacted with, as he's been immensely helpful and informative too. As has Sue Newton, who has one some of the inspections, again professionally and understandingly.

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this branch or any of this team.

Belvoir