Apr 21,2015
Catriona
By: 'Kt241090'
Apr 21,2015
Arden were fast and great coming out knowing they could get business. Once the contract begun, it went all down hill. Not only was I asked 3 times for my bank details, my rent was late into my account. They contacted me with regards to a washing machine problem and I said I obviously wanted it fixed. They called their guys although I had my own guy which was written on my contract with them! They costed me an additional ‚£50 to what I was quoted by my own contact! Then I have notice to terminate my contract with them due to rubbish service. This letter was received only after I emailed 1.5 weeks later to see if they received it! I asked for all invoices and lease agreements to be sent to me to honour my tenants current agreement which I am entitled to as I received nothing from them until I asked! 3 weeks later, still no reply. Absolutely shocking
More contact and the opposite of above!
Attached Files
By: Catriona Waugh
Apr 22, 2015
I am sorry that you feel you have had poor service. I took on your property in East Calder as a favour and did come out at 6pm on a Friday to meet you. You had found your own tenant so I agreed to discount our set up fee, (£200), you grumbled at £100 and so I agreed to £50. Your bank details were not on your contract and so we had to chase for these. Your tenant moved in on the 23rd of January and at that point I asked if you would like me to transfer the rent, you declined and said you would just wait until the following month. Our contract states that landlords are paid on the last working day of the month and your payment arrived with you on the 27th of February, as I did not have your bank details when I was processing payments prior to going on holiday, I sent your payment while I was away to ensure it arrived on time and still received lengthy texts on my personal mobile complaining that this was not good enough. With regard to the washing machine, your property manager emailed to ask if we could send someone out and you responded yes but he did not realise you had your own contact. I accept that this was an error on out part as this information should have been added to your notes. You have written to give notice, letter dated 27th March and I am sorry that I did not personally acknowledge this but your property manager did and he has explained with regard to the tenancy documents we will be happy to hand over everything you require at the end of the notice period, which is the 27th of June.

Arden Property Management