Apr 21,2015
Liz
Dan
By: 'Jill Evans'
Apr 21,2015
I was really impressed by the way in which Mansbridge Balment, Yelverton, have handled the sale of the house. Right from the word go, they have been extremely pleasant and professional and very pro-active in this sale. The communication they have each had with me and with each other has been amazing in both the amount and content and each of them are a real pleasure to work with. It made me feel as though we were all part of a very active team. They have let me know beforehand the date of each of the many viewings and immediately afterwards the feedback that has resulted. When I have asked them to take action, after discussion with them listening to their excellent advice, they have reacted immediately. Every part of the sale of a house from the intial photography, the details, the marketing, the sales and negotiation team works so well together. There is always a cheery and immediate answer to the phone and a quick reply to any message. I could not be more impressed. AND they came up with a great result. Well done.
very fair especially in comparison to others
By: Nick Henderson
Apr 27, 2015
Dear Jill. On behalf of all my colleagues at Yelverton - thank you. As you have pointed out, communication is the key to success in this business, like so many others. There has to be a genuine care to give service that stands out and the best way to demonstrate this is simply to keep people informed, something that many businesses seem to have forgotten. We are very grateful to you for your comments - this is how we continue to build our reputation. Thanks again.
NICK HENDERSON, MANAGING DIRECTOR, MANSBRIDGE BALMENT LIMITED