Apr 21,2015
By: 'Eva Ross'
Apr 21,2015
I have been dealing with Temples as a landlord for 2 years. I have found the whole team extremely professional, helpful, flexible, courteous and reliable in every aspect of their work. I chose them to manage my small group of properties because they so clearly specialise in lettings, with excellent research and legal advice in the background. They treat tenants and potential tenants with the respect they deserve (this is not always the case in offices who also sell properties, where prospective buyers seem to be given priority over prospective tenants). Since that day I have never had a cause to regret the decision. I am very satisfied with the service they provide and the value they add. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
I am satisfied that I receive good added value for the management charge.

Temples Lettings