Apr 21,2015
Kate
By: 'Suzanne Willis'
Apr 21,2015
I found Kate very helpful, in fact I should also mention also that the other couple of members of staff I spoke to during the purchase process, were also very helpful. although Kate was my main contact. To be honest I was a little un-nerved that the Estate Agent was in Manchester but I need not have been concerned at all. In fact I found the customer service Excellent maybe because they are centrally based I found they went that extra mile to explain things in detail and help me through the process of the purchase. Things I started to worry about were very quickly and efficiently resolved by Kate. I would not hesitate to buy through Springbok Properties again and indeed if the selling experience is anything like the buying experience I would go to Springbok before anyone else. THANKYOU Springbok for the smoothest purchase I have ever had!
By: Springbok Properties
Apr 22, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate & the others members of staff you dealt with. We are extremely happy to hear that you found our customer service excellent. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties