Apr 21,2015
By: 'Cat Bunce'
Apr 21,2015
When we decided we wanted to move house I went to commercial road and Parkers was the first I came across, I went in and saw Deb who was lovely and friendly and arranged the appointment for me. Daniel came out and did the evaluation and we then decided to go for it and get it on the market... The sign went up that day and the viewings came flooding in! It all happend very quickly and we sold within 8 days, unfortunately we lost our buyer a few weeks later but Deb, Daniel and Glynn all totally played it down, no stress no hassle they just got straight back on it and sold it again within 2 days! We have now moved.. Throughout the WHOLE moving process Parkers were consistently brilliant, they kept us informed, no waffle just plain speaking good, solid help and advise...emails were quickly replied to and the phone always answered. They didn't faff around and try to make feedback better than it was, they were truthful and honest! In the early days I was hounded by a couple of the big nationwide agents and was sooooo relieved we had chosen a small local agent who concentrate on there own clients rather than trying to poach others! You will not be disappointed if you use Parkers and be sure to take advise from them about which solicitor to use... We didn't, big mistake!
Very happy with fees