Apr 21,2015
By: 'Gavinp'
Apr 21,2015
Where do start. From the very first monent I met the Lettings manager Jaspal Saini I knew I made the right decision. After interviewing several larger agents I got the feeling I was been taken for a ride . Most of the agents who were invited failed to answer key questions regarding evictions as I had been the victim of non rent payers in the past and left at the mercy of the court system and the current managing agents , who were useless. Jaspal was the last agent I met that day and by far the most charasmatic ,informative and realistic. While others were trying to sell me services I did not need , Jaspal tailored the package to my exact requirements . Jaspal was honest enough to point out that the rental amount he quoted was a realistic price based on the time of year so I would see no down time. just to be sure I did instruct one larger agent recomended by a friend, however it was Jaspal and City docklands who turn up trumps. The property was let within 4 days of marketing and tenants were very professional unlike the last lot I had. It's been 6 months and I have not had any issues and Jaspal has always been on hand to help if I have had any questions , even after hours. This was a massive bonus as I manage my own properties. Once again thank you Jaspal and keep up the great work!!!!

City Docklands Ltd.