Apr 21,2015
By: 'K Sinclair'
Apr 21,2015
Tufael was excellent when dealing with me as a customer & potential tenant. He called me back after my initial viewing request very promptly and explained that my property of choice wasn't available yet. He asked what I was looking for and advised that he may have another property which would be suitable for me. The viewing with Tufael went smoothly and he was very accommodating and understanding (I have had to contact him via telephone several times and each time he has responded to and dealt with me in an understanding and professional manner) His customer focused approach is great and is shown through all elements of communication with him, be it via email, telephone or in person which actually helped shape my view of and my faith in Beresford as a whole as he represents the company well with his professionalism.
Agency fees will always be expensive. Its the nature of the business and I cannot comment on that.

Beresford Residential