Apr 21,2015
By: 'Kate Gardner'
Apr 21,2015
I spent just over a year in the above property and have to say that Elizabeth Pryce have been amongst the best letting agents I have ever dealt with. They were always lovely to deal with, professional and tried to deal with all tenant queries as swiftly as possible. When I first went into the property, I had made a short list of issues which would need to be attended to before I moved in; when I did move in, I realised that Elizabeth Pryce had strongly recommended to the landlord to do 'over and above' my list, in order to bring the property up to scratch - a pleasant surprise! Whatever I asked for, I generally got from Elizabeth Pryce - I couldn't have asked for more support from them. They treat their tenants as well as their clients which is highly unusual in the rental sector.....I shall miss them!!

Elizabeth Pryce