Apr 21,2015
By: 'Bryoney'
Apr 21,2015
We came across Tepilo when we wanted to view a property. The ease by which we arranged the viewing really appealed to us and so I researched selling our property this way. The savings we have made by going through Tepilo, as opposed to a traditional estate agent on the high street was a massive factor. However, what really convinced us was the fantastic customer service.
We have used the 'live chat' service on the website a number of times and the reps were friendly, replied immediately and even offered discounts. Moreover, in speaking to a member of the team on the phone, I was not kept waiting on hold and nothing was too much trouble. I wanted to arrange an agent to visit our house for photos etc sooner than I was originally offered. I phoned on the Friday afternoon and by the Monday morning, I had received a 2 telephone calls arranging and confirming an appointment within the week.
Overall, I would highly recommend Tepilo. It has taken the hassle out of the initial formalities of the sell. We have not been pressured, or been given the usual estate agent hard-sell and every time we have needed assistance, the customer service has been faultless. A really refreshing approach and a very professional company to deal with.

Tepilo