Apr 21,2015
By: 'Kat'
Apr 21,2015
I found Tom very helpful in showing me around the property and willing to take away any questions that I had. Tom allowed privacy to view the property even though there were multiple back to back viewings which was much appreciated. Tom was willing to take an offer on the property back to the office but suggested that I speak with Jack directly. On entering the office, I found Jack to be friendly and approachable. I appreciated Jack's time and the information he could provide as the property had proved popular. Hopefully I can secure the property!
By: Tom
Apr 21, 2015
Thanks for those kind words Kat, I really appreciate it. Glad I could be of help, if there is anything else we can do for you just let us know!
By: Tom