Apr 21,2015
By: 'Miss T'
Apr 21,2015
I contacted Sterling Estate Agents regarding a rental property I was interested in; Olivia Vize answered the telephone and sounded very professional but also friendly. I arranged to view the property with Olivia the following day; I arrived 10 minutes early for the schedule viewing time, Olivia was already there and greeted me with a friendly welcome. Although Olivia was very well informed about the local area she advised that it was the first time she had viewed the property I was interested in renting; however all the questions I asked which Olivia could not answer straight away she took notes on and advised me she would get back to me later that day with answers to my queries which she did. It soon become clear if Olivia said she would do sometime, she did. From viewing the property, answering all my queries some of which Olivia had to liaise with the landlord through to referencing took five working days. This quick and efficient turnaround is purely down to the professional approach Olivia took in all aspects of dealing with this transaction. Olivia Vize is a credit to Sterling Estate Agents and it was a pleasure to meet her.

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring