Oct 18,2011
Oct 18,2011
IImagine coming home from work to find a giant Atkinson Mcleod TO LET sign on your HOME - which is NOTavailble to let! My home is my sanctuary. You would expect an estate agent to understand what home means to people. Atkinson Mcleod hired people to enter my private property to nail one of their horrible adverts into my garden picket fence. When I called to ask for the sign to be removed, the manager said he would deal with it. Not only have they NOT taken down the 1x metre x 1x metre offensive sign, they have not replied to calls or e-mails. No apology. In fact, someone came by and removed the bin bags I put up to cover their ad. I am now begging Atkinson Mcloud PLEASE remove your offensive sign from my private property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Tower Hamlets London