Apr 21,2015
By: 'Jakir'
Apr 21,2015
Went for a viewing for the flat in St. Georges close, Horley with my wife. We did like that flat and wanted to go through with this. They asked me to put an offer but I said I am happy to pay the amount per month as advertised. I was been told that they will contact with me. But they did not contact with me so I made a phone call and wanted to know the further procedure to go through with that flat. They asked me for how long I want to make the contract. They said it could be for 6 months or 12 months. I accepted to go for 6 months and also I mentioned that I have no problem to go for 12 months aswell as I am looking for long term tenancy. After that the person on the phone said ''okey let me contact with the landlord and we will be back to you as long as we hear from landlord. Then I received a call from them saying that landlord do not want to go for 6 months contract. I said okay lets go for 12 months then. They said they gonna contact with landlord again and will let me know further later after hearing from landlord. but they did not contact with me anymore. After waiting 1 day I made a phone call again the next day and wanted to know whats going on. They replied the landlord did not respond their email. So they said they will let me know as soon as they hear from landlord. Still now I did not hear anything from them and I did see the letting advertise for that flat already removed. I should get priority for that flat as I am the 1st person who accepted their monthly required rent and all other terms and conditions. That's totally unprofessional behavior.
By: White & Sons
Apr 21, 2015
We are very disappointed to hear that your experience with us wasn't a satisfactory one, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and frequently receive feedback to support this. We do endeavour to update all parties as to the outcome of a tenancy as soon as possible. Having now spoken to you we will look in to this specific situation and investigate communication regarding the outcome of tenancy agreements.
Kind regards