Apr 21,2015
Lisa
Fiona
By: 'Robin James'
Apr 21,2015
Where do I begin? Bradleys took on my property early in 2013 following a relationship breakdown. They have been with me throughout that time until the completion date of 10 April 2015, subject to a three month break when another estate agent took up the reins. The breakdown became very acrimonious and the ex-partner did not want Bradleys involved in the selling of the property. Thankfully, after a long drawn out struggle, during which time I was on first name terms with all of the staff, the house finally sold. My main contact throughout was Lisa, who I always found to be very friendly, supportive, yet professional. However, I feel that all of the staff played their part in selling the house, so I wish to thank Lisa, Fiona, Anna, Lucy, Ann, Darren, Liz and Mia, (Whose one viewing turned out to be the eventual purchasers) for all of their hard work, kindness and support through what was a very difficult time for me. Hope I did not forget anyone!

Branch - Exmouth, EX8