Apr 21,2015
Kate
By: 'Mandie'
Apr 21,2015
As the purchaser of the property, my dealings were with Kate. Mainly in the later stages as she originally contacted me to speed up the sale of the property due to delays with my solicitor.

I found Kate to be extremely helpful and supportive in her role whilst being firm in her requirements. We liaised on a regular basis throughout the latter part of the transaction.

I would probably use Springbok (depending on their fees) if I needed to sell a property as their 'after' sales service in a helpful and professional manner was extremely tenacious (meant as a positive statement on behalf of a vendor).
By: Springbok Properties
Apr 21, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Kate. We are extremely happy to hear that you found us to be helpful, professional and tenacious. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you need our services again. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok

Springbok Properties