Apr 20,2015
Kay
Rebecca
By: 'Sara Lunness'
Apr 20,2015
The washing machine installed at the property broke down and the call was to report that. I found that dealing with the agents on this matter was easy and they were both very helpful. The matter was resolved as quickly as they could resolve it as the new machine had to be approved by the property owner. At no point did I feel I was not taken seriously or receive the help I was after.
I've found Pinewood and all the agents employed within to be a real pleasure to deal with, at no point have I had cause to complain and every time I've had cause to contact them about a maintenance issue the matter has been dealt with swiftly and professionally. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family in need of a rental property. Pinewood go out of their way to make you feel valued as a tenant from the start, I've always been treated as a person rather than rent which I know from previous experience to be true with other agencies. It's this personal touch that sets them apart from other agencies used in the past, nothing is too small or large of job for them to help you with. I could go on but I'll end with some bullet points; 1) Professional 2) Fair both in price and nature 3) Personal touch is always felt 4) The needs of tenant are always looked out for 5) Contractors used for maintenance work are excellent again in professional attitude and being personal I look forward to continuing my rental agreement with Pinewood going forward and if I have a need to up size I will be staying with them where possible. Thank you :)

Pinewood Properties