Oct 17,2011
Oct 17,2011
jCompared to the other agents in Newbury, Jones Robinson were a breath of fresh air!
Before chosing an agent to rent my home with, I rang all the main agents in Newbury to see how they they dealt with me potential tenant and to say I was shocked is an understatement. I would recommend anyone that wants to rent their home to do their research like I did. Anna whom I spoke to at Jones Robinson was the only agent keen to help and who made me feel like I wasn't an interruption to her day, in fact she was brilliant. Following her excellent customer service, I arranged for Paul Broomham (the Lettings Director) to come and value my home. He was knowledgable, incredibly helpful and totally understanding of our needs and requirements. We have subsequently let our home with Jones Robinson for the full asking price within 2 weeks of marketing and we are very happy with the service we have received. An excellent job, very well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury