Apr 20,2015
Katherine
By: 'Sharon'
Apr 20,2015
I have been with this company for approximately 6 years now and previously have not always been happy with the general service I have been provided with. I pay them to manage my property and found myself chasing them about issues, which I was paying them to take care of.
However, last year I was allocate Katherine Taylor as my point of contact and she has been dealing with my account. I have had some issues with my tenants which Katherine has been excellent in dealing with being very professional at all times and advising me along the way. This has resulted in me keeping the tenants and them cooperating in what they were required to do. Very pleased with the service and hope this continues going forward.
Previously thought high given what they were not doing. However, I live 220 miles from the property and the service I am now receiving is worth the money.

Ryder & Dutton