Apr 20,2015
By: 'David'
Apr 20,2015
Ben met with me at the agreed appointment on time and was friendly, courteous and informative. We viewed the property and he was able to swiftly identify the potential rental and possible demand. He was the third agent I had spoken with but he very much in line with my view on the rent and the positive features of the location and refurbishment. I agreed to give him the first option with market the property and was delighted when he informed me that he had significant interest within two days of posting the details. After some brief discussion we agreed as to whom we would proceed with and matters moved rapidly to a conclusion. New tenants have moved in, merely a fortnight after the initial meeting. The whole process was dealt with in an efficient, professional manner with the minimum of fuss. Needless to say I am highly delighted with the outcome and the manner in which it was conducted. I would thoroughly recommend landlords to contact Gibbs Gillespie when considering the enter the letting market or seeking new tenants.
By: KM
Apr 21, 2015
Dear David,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Ben is a very experienced and hard-working agent and really works hard to ensure that our landlords receive an excellent service,
We are very proud to have him represent Gibbs Gillespie and we look forward to providing you with continued good service,
Best regards