Apr 20,2015
By: 'Sandra Greenaway'
Apr 20,2015
After the sale of my flat fell through Andy the Manager at the time processed the rental very professionally and with the help of Clint and sought good tenants to rent my property. Clint was very knowledgeable and supported me regarding Landlord questions and responsibilities especially around obtaining Gas and Electricity Certificates . He was also supportive in getting the Tenants to allow the Electrical Engineer to complete his task. Becky was excellent at clarifying my questions whenever Clint was otherwise engaged or on leave. Having good staff at Townends gives me peace of mind as I live in the North West so cannot always check my property as often as if I lived locally. Well done!
Fees are slightly high...

Townends