Apr 20,2015
By: 'Helen Tilly'
Apr 20,2015
My initial contact with Jodie Hogarth was excellent. He persuaded me to go for the VIP launch day, and was very positive and reassuring re the whole process.
Once the launch day took place, I received so many offers. I don't 'gush', but suddenly found I had turned into a 'Miss Congeniality' character - I even wanted world peace!!
During the sale, I was put into the very capable hands of Karen Preece. She updated me weekly, and I felt very supported through the whole process. She was so efficient and knowledgeable. In the later stages of the process, I became less 'Miss Congeniality' and more like someone from 'The Exorcist'!! Karen maintained her good humour and professionalism and helped me through to completion day.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Preston Baker to anyone thinking of selling their property.

Preston Baker