Apr 20,2015
Josh
By: 'Kirsty L'
Apr 20,2015
Josh has been extremely helpful during my time as a tenant with Hot Black Desiato. He put me at ease during a normally stressful time of looking for a new rental property, made time to show me the properties around my working hours and didn't use a salesy approach to pressure me into choosing any of them.
During my time as a tenant, I have received a quick response from Josh whenever I had a query and when I experienced a maintenance issue with my flat, he made sure that the correct people were informed and that it was resolved as quickly as possible.
Even after giving my notice to move out of the property, Josh went beyond the call of duty in order to help me out with looking into short term options of extending my lease should I need to.
Thanks!