Apr 20,2015
By: 'myotherusernameisbetter'
Apr 20,2015
The worst agent and staff I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Tamasin Hensman the manager is an absolute disgrace. Got annoyed and condescending with me on the phone when I chased for the 6th time in a month for a faulty boiler. I discovered an engineer had been riding around with a spare set of my house keys for a WEEK (I am a working single mum living alone with my kids). No apology or explanation given when I found out. I was very worried when I discovered that and then demanded at no time were my keys to be given out for any work - I would make sure someone was in. I left as soon as my agreement was up, because of the attitude and rudeness of this agency - the house was quite nice and I would have stayed otherwise.

On moving out of the property it was left in a much better state than when entered, however they charged me for cleaning out of my deposit. When I disputed the cleaning bill they refused to allow me in with them to check what was written on the checkout inventory and told me I can't dispute or they would increase it, which they then did a few days later after I filed an official dispute. They more than doubled it and re-wrote the check out inventory. I was called a stupid b**** on the phone by a member of staff when she thought she had hung up the phone on me (for chasing a leak repair still not done a month later). I honestly do not know how they sleep at night. Probably on all the money they lined their pockets with that they have taken from families.

Fees are extortionate. service is non-existant.
Daylight robbery. They did not do half of what they were supposed to do for the fees paid
By: Anna
Apr 21, 2015
TuckerGardner are well aware of this tenants' perceived grievances and continue to try and negotiate a fair settlement on behalf of all parties. We are, as always, working within best practice guidelines and will, of course, comply fully with any TDS dispute outcome. The nature of the comments above do not reflect our experience of the tenancy or the end of tenancy procedure.

Tucker Gardner