Apr 20,2015
By: 'thoroughlypoff'
Apr 20,2015
Terrible doesn't even begin to cover these people. They have taken every step to ensure they squeeze every penny out of me.

Where to start..

On arrival at the property I discovered it hadn't been cleaned the skirting boards were filthy, and the walls smudged from finger prints.

I went round and did an inventory to discover not only was it unclean but the window in the front room was broken. I reported the filth and various broken parts of the flat but 6 months later nothing has been done to rectify these things.

Secondly, watch out for their contracts, make sure to read every word word.. Even if you sit there for an hour (they sit watching and waiting to make you hurry up). There is two clauses which offer contradicting statements, one that states the Tennant must give one.months notice, one that states the Tennant must give two months notice.

Another little joy I have just been informed about is that they plan on charging me 50% of the cost for the final inspection.

This has left me tied into paying out a ridiculous amount of fees which are just unaffordabLe.

I wouldn't recommend this agency to Anyone unless they enjoy having their money stolen.
The fees are outlandish and unacceptable, after speaking with other agents they have all given me the same feedbaCk.
Attached Files