Apr 20,2015
By: 'Dr.Brewin'
Apr 20,2015
We have been extremely satisfied with the professionalism of the service provided by Izabella in the sale of our flat. We found her to be extremely engaging and friendly to deal with both by email and phone. She always kept us up-to-date with everything that was happening and she was forever on the case with resolution of matters that were hindering the proceeds. We have now sold our flat and considering it was being sold with furniture and tenants, it was extremely impressive that it was sold in just over 2 months considering the issues that had to be dealt with along the way. It was no easy sale.

If I was to sell a property again in London, I would not hesitate to use the services of Izabella Somogyi. As an aside, I personally was always amazed at how speedy she was at answering her phone! Welll done, Izabella, and many thanks.
One would always like to pay less but I certainly never appreciated the amount of work that goes into selling a property these days.

Atkinson McLeod