Apr 20,2015
Alice
By: 'Ms Alice Litherland'
Apr 20,2015
I have had the responsibility of arranging the sale on behalf of my father from my home in Solihull.
I have been completely satisfied with the attention and service I have received from Ms Litherland.
Her advice and recommendations to ensure a very satisfactory sales contract is gratefully appreciated by both my father and myself. Ms Litherland's guidance ensured that, as a client our requirements and preferences were respected as well as providing equal respect to the requirements and preferences of the perspective buyers. with a very satisfactory completion. When a problem arose eg; with regards to the council's acknowledgement for completion of an extension to the property, Ms Litherland kindly arranged for access to meet with the council at the property to resolve the issue, thereby avoiding the need for me to make a journey to Paignton from the West Midlands. I dealt with a number of members of the team in Paignton and all were very professional and helpful.
The fees were as agreed and acceptable. We appreciated the liaison with Ashford's solicitors to enable an efficient and successful exchange in contracts.

Branch - Paignton, TQ4