Oct 17,2011
Oct 17,2011
I have used Lenwell in Bedford for the past four years and found them to be the most professional and honest letting agent to deal with. Living abroad as I do I need to have an agent who is 110% reliable, which Lenwell are, ensuring rents are paid on time, inspections are carried out and the landlord is sent a full report. One of the proprties Lenwell manage for me is at the upper end of the scale and I was amazed at the amount of checks and references Lenwell undertook to ensure I had the right Tennant in my property. On a previous occasion a Tennant caused damage, although not a major amount Lenwell ensured all defects were put right with funds from the Tennants deposit. Even though the Tennant tried to dispute the damage, Lenwell were able to produce photographic proof that the damage was caused by the Tennant, I had no reason to become involved in any of the discussions, Lenwell dealt with everything including getting the damage put right.

My honest opinion is that have dealt with a number of letting agencies previuosly, Lenewell stand head and shoulders above their competition and using them is really a 'no brainer'.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 4! To leave a new review of Lenwell Property Services Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lenwell Property Services Office 4