Apr 20,2015
By: 'JP'
Apr 20,2015
After selling my previous House with Deborah I was delighted to be able to look to purchase a new house with her as well. After discussing my requirements Deborah created a fantastic shortlist of properties to view. She didn't just try to get me to see every house they had for sale but perfectly arranged houses that would suit me and my requirements. After the first viewing I knew I had chosen the right estate agent - her knowledge of the area, amenities and being able to match properties to people was amazing. I made an offer on the first house we viewed which was accepted. What then followed was totally superb. Deborah kept me up to date every few days with every part of the purchase and even chased solicitors to make sure every thing was completed to perfection. Many agents simply run once a purchase is confirmed but Deborah kept with the purchase all the way through to completion and even checked a few weeks later that everything was fine. Outstanding professionalism and attention to detail. Deborah certainly changed my thoughts on estate agents!
Very competitive and remarkable value considering all the additional support and assistance

Passion 4 Homes Ltd