Apr 19,2015
By: 'tommyboy'
Apr 19,2015
We all have different expectations when we're dealing with costumer service in general and I usually do not base my expectations on a few reviews I prefer to test the soil on my own. The Current team of BM Brickstock lane branch are definitely the least prepared to help their customers if you do not play by their rules(for what i know even if you play by their rules). If you have your own personal broker you are already out of the game. Do not expect phone calls from them or news or any kind of help, if you sell or buy you will be left alone. Personally I have used their house broker and I would rather have a different one. Between the complete neglect of these guys you add the complete unpreparedness of their broker who has no idea how to proceed even with the simplest task. The lies, even the lack of communication between them, made them ridiculous in my eyes, but what is even worst is their attitude ,it seems that they do not even care to lost a selling.
By: tommyboy
Jul 08, 2015
...Just to make a point...I sold my property in February and after I lost 2 property which an offer place just because they didn't like the fact that I was buying somewhere else, in May I finally found a property that I liked, obviously from their portfolio,when was the time to get things going I find out that this guys didn't do a single step to moving forward.The buyer was stuck I was stuck for unknown reason, they did not and still not doing their job has should have be done. We are in July now and I still in the middle of nowhere. Hopefully I'll be ready to move in September if I get lucky enough.Sure thing I'll work hard to make sure this estate agent won't get is fee paid from me. I'll keep you update, the road it's long and winding.

Barnard Marcus