Apr 19,2015
By: 'K Gibson'
Apr 19,2015
I had initially spoke with an agent called Chloe, however I then had the great displeasure of having to deal with Adam when she was out of the office. Within 24 hours of dealing with Adam, he had signed up another tenant to the property which had already been guaranteed to me. It seems his greed for commission and lack of patience overcame the opportunity to have honesty and integrity. He chickened our of notifying me of this, I only found out when I called the office myself the very next day. He refused to apologise, constantly over-talked me, and he said it was my fault. I have never been spoken to so rudely in all of my life (and I'm not very young!).

I am now frantically trying to find somewhere for me and my kids as I had already given notice to my landlord. I'd also already booked the removal van, the cost of which cannot be refunded. Again, he knew this but still would not apologise to me.

I wouldn't recommend this agent to anyone, please save yourselves the upset and use another of the plenty we have in Portishead, who will communicate fairly with you, and treat you with some respect.

Taylors Estate Agents