Apr 19,2015
By: 'allprogress'
Apr 19,2015
First impressions really count, and I am delighted I took the plunge by using Tepilo's online estate agent for the first time. I find Tepilo's website easy to navigate and have enjoyed creating my property advert with their guidance and writing the full property description myself. I have found support from the online help team to be both easily accessible and consistent.The professional photographer was both confident and experienced. His artistic approach adds real appeal to the final photos.
Additional guidance from Tepilo's Property Lawyers has been invaluable so far, and I am feeling confident that I am in the right hands. Of course, saving several thousands of pounds along the way is a real bonus. My property went live this morning (Saturday) and I have just booked in my first viewer for Monday. Communication throughout the organisation is hard to beat and I have been kept informed of what to do and what to expect every step of the way.
A very manageable process in selling houses and a fair fee system.

Tepilo