Oct 17,2011
Oct 17,2011
Salter Rex are our management company for a small block of 3 flats in a converted house. I would never advise anyone to use this company to manage a property. They have overcharged us for renovations (16k for painting part of the outside of a small house and minor repairs), which was also substandard and they ignored complaints regarding the work. I would recommend people get their own quotes rather than rely on Salter Rex, we were astonished at the prices of the three companies they approached and were then left in no option but to accept their choice. They also send threatening letters from debt collectors without a final demand. We have also found them to be rude and unhelpful, account demands to be miscalculated in the past and payments have gone missing.
Resolve complaints properly. I still have a badly fitted window pane (with too little putty) thanks to the renovators breaking my window-Salter Rex did not resolve this. I also ended up with a 250 pound charge from the lease holders two years ago because Salter Rex lost my money, this should have been paid by Salter Rex.
Feb 07, 2012
I am taking them to the LVT - their fees are really unrealistic and are still trying to charge me my estimated bill for 2011 - i have queried many things with them and have had no luck - they are useless - why do you take over with the Right to Manage??? i have not paid one service charge bill - how i have paid ground rent....
By: eeeris
Dec 22, 2011
Hi I was wondering what you have done about this. I am in the same position only Salter Rex have applied over £6000 of legal fees to my account when I simply made a query into a huge service charge adjustment over £500 during the same period of requesting reserve funds for roughly the same. They are de humanising me, ring fencing me with foolishness as I now have a CCJ and they still wont do the work to find all the payments that have actually left my bank account. Had they done their accounts correctly then they would not have taken me to court in the first place.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 2