Apr 19,2015
Lewis
By: 'Baz and Tash'
Apr 19,2015
Was so luck lewis was our agent, we had been let down 5 or 6 times prior to him finding us our dream one bedroom ground floor flat. I didn't enjoy the whole searching for a property experience but after given lewis our criteria and was patient, he delivered.

We've been in our new place now for nearly a week and couldn't be happier, seriously professional service and customer care through out without being in your face.

Would highly recommend anyone who is need of a letting agent who acts as a friend and not just a commission hungry agent you read about!

Happy happy happy and has already touched base with us to check were all settled in and if there is anything else he can do, beers on me when I see him!
Fees are never nice but totally justifiable in this circumstance

Coopers Residential