Oct 17,2011
Oct 17,2011
Destiny Property is the only agent to use! They were simply amazing. Deciding to rent the home i'd lived in for 12 years was a big decision, but from the second i met Sharon I knew I could relax. She understood my needs and within 24 hours of advertising had several potential tenants ready to view! Pauline & Sharon kept in regular contact with me & during what was the most stressful experience buying another property (unfortunately i couldn't use Destiny to purchase my new build) they were on hand at every stage offering reassurance and guidance. True to word, the successful tenants moved in & i can honestly say that i feel safe in the knowledge that Destiny Property are looking after my investment. Fantastic team and in a competitive market it is a breath of fresh air to know that they have still achieved 100% Customer Satisfaction. Initially i was intending to manage the property rental myself, however after meeting the team at Destiny and seeing first hand their professionalism, i have chosen to let Destiny look after the full management of my house and it couldn't be in safer hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot! To leave a new review of Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Destiny Property and Lettings Prescot