Apr 19,2015
Rachel
By: 'Mr Sanghera'
Apr 19,2015
I have used Glenn Flegg & Co for the last few years to find tenants for my flat. I have been fortunate enough to deal with Rachel Humphrey. I have found her level of customer service to be refreshing and her approach to be diligent. She kept me updated with viewings and she was very helpful when I had questions. She responded to my emails quickly and I did not have to chase her up. She was very professional and I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to let out their property. Rachel was outstanding compared to some other company lettings managers I have had experience with. Nothing was too much trouble and this was important to me as I had a very bad experience with another company a few years before, so I was even more particular. Even after the property was let Rachel was very quick to respond to any questions in a polite and timely manner. if you are looking to rent your property I would definitely recommend Glenn Flegg & Co and ask for Rachel as she will not let you down.
The fees used were reasonable, I was happy with them and they were comparable to other agents. The customer service was fantastic. No complaints.

Glenn Flegg & Co