Apr 17,2015
Ivett
By: 'Attila Horvath'
Apr 17,2015
From the moment we met Ivett Karman on a flat viewing she was looking after us in true professional manner. On the day of our viewing she arrived with nice brochure containing all information about the property. I found this very useful and during my flat hunt she was the only agent who provided this kind of information to us on the scene. It was a great first impression and my experience hasn't changed up until today where I am now writing this review sitting on the couch in our living room at our new place.
Getting the rental agreement in place has been challenging due to some personal circumstances. Ivett has given us fantastic service during the process and I believe it is her personal touch that made the deal possible between us and our current landlord.
She kept us up to date with detailed information and always answered our questions fast and accurately. As only rented from private landlords before, I though that getting the deal through an agency would be a complected process. With the guidance of Ivett this was easy. We went trough the referencing process in no time and within days the contract was signed.
I am very pleased with the service the Bushells ( now Portico ) team has given us and would recommend this agency with confidence to anyone.

Portico