Apr 17,2015
By: 'Petros Ximerakis'
Apr 17,2015
Hands down the worst possible lettings agent for students!

I had lots of issues with my room, the internet service (there was practically no such service for the 4 out of the 6 months of the contract), and the cleanliness of the communal areas, but no matter how many times I complained, nothing was done. Only after I threatened them that I will cease paying the rent, did they try to resolve the issues.

After I moved out of the room at the end of my contract and left it in a perfect condition, they kept a part of my deposit as
ormal cleaning fee, which of course was never mentioned in the contract terms (although I wonder when exactly did they manage to clean it, since someone moved in on the same evening). Moreover, they only returned my deposit after I kept chasing them up.

Having used the services of other lettings agents in the past, I would suggest for everyone to stay away from C P Walker & Son.
Be more customer focused, drastically improve their communication services, and stop caring only about collecting the customer's money.
Attached Files