Apr 17,2015
By: 'LondonCustomer'
Apr 17,2015
I used Emoov for the first time to sell my flat.

Initially I was a bit sceptical about the cheap price and the number of positive reviews, and the fact I did not know anyone personally who had used an online estate agent.

However, I am pleased to say that my overall experience has been a good one. The company were easily accessible, quick to respond to my queries and the value for money far outweighs any high street estate agent. The no frills approach, not paying for things that werent needed like estate agents to give tours round your house that you can do better yourself, and the ability to easily custom pick the package to suit you were refreshing. The website upgrade was also excellent and found this really easy and intuitive to use. The photos they took were also of a very high standard and the photographer was excellent.

For a balanced review, things that could be improved are (and there are always things to be improved):
Customer service was OK to good depending on who you spoke with. It tended to be a different person each time rather than one point of contact which was sometimes frustrating having to explain the same thing to 3-4 different people.
Miscommunication - due to having different people relaying different messages sometimes things were lost in translation and there was an error which resulted in inaccurate information being relayed to the buyers which caused a small amount of friction. However I appreciate this can happen in any organisation and was a small oversight.

So, these were relataively minor issues and as I said my overall rating of Emoov is good to very good and I will definitely use them again and recommend them for anyone looking for a cheap and effective alternative to the expensive traditional high street estate agent model.

Emoov