Apr 17,2015
Ryan
By: 'Vinlee'
Apr 17,2015
Hi,

I have recently bought my 1st house through emoov. As a 1st time buyer the whole house buying process felt much longer than expected but during the whole process emoov stood out brilliantly. The customer service provided by Ryan Smith from emoov was excellent and was one of the best service I have ever received considering the whole process took an incredible 4 month. Ryan never disappointed us in getting back on time. We had immediate responses to each and every email of ours and all our issues were resolved immediately and questions answered sooner than we would have expected.

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with emoov and especially Ryan Smith and we would definitely recommend their services to friends and family.

Regards,