Apr 17,2015
By: 'Val McAleer'
Apr 17,2015
Fabian was my main contact when purchasing the property, he was extremely helpful, polite and always responded promptly to any enquiries I had, working to obtain information from the vendor as soon as possible.
James assisted in carrying out a market comparison, gathering details of properties previously sold in order for the mortgage lender to make a valid evaluation of the area, as a result the mortgage lender increased their valuation.
Daisy also assisted and liaised between the vendor and myself, she always responded to my emails promptly, although it seemed difficult at times to get any responses from the vendors solicitors.
As a final note, I would not hesitate to contact Townends again should I want to sell/purchase a property and I would recommend them to any potential clients.

Townends